Gavin is 4 years old, Gabby is 14 months old & Gage is 4 months old!
Gage David is already 4 months old! It’s amazing to watch you grow and develop – seeing your sweet dimples or hearing your adorable laugh never gets old! My new favorite thing is seeing you interact with your siblings. They both love you to pieces and your love for them is very evident in your smiles.
- No idea how much you weigh or how long you are [maybe I can work on those stats later]
- you are wearing size 2 diapers – Huggies Little Snugglers
- you’ve moved into size 3-6 month outfits!
- you love your paci – and Gabby always tries to steal it from you!
- the swing is your favorite nap spot
- you are almost too big for your bouncy seat
- dimples.. oh.my.goodness. those dimples!
- again, I’m almost certain you will have brown eyes
- you are eating about 36 ounces of formula each day (still Target brand)
- your first night in your crib was January 21st and it actually went well!
- thankfully, you are finally starting to sleep well at night!!
- you seem to enjoy the bumbo seat [even if it is purple!]
- bath time is just ‘okay’ for you right now but I have a feeling when you get a little bigger you will love kicking and splashing around!
- you LOVE when your daddy sings Wheels On the Bus – you smile and laugh every time =)
- you are doing well with your rattles and love sucking on your hands
- in your words – ‘tummy time stinks mommy’ – but you certainly are a strong little fella!
- you aren’t a big fan of riding in the car
- you ARE absolutely adorable!!