I am heartbroken and devestated for the families in Connecticut. There are no words that could even come close to expressing the feelings and emotions I am having; as I am sure is the case for so many right now. I will continue praying, just as I have been from the moment I learned of the tragedy.
I've felt super emotional all day so I thought I should really lighten it up with my post tonight. I am finally doing Mama M's five question friday.
1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? - nope, don't bake. I'm glad I don't because I definitely don't need any cookies or pies around my house!!!
2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? - wrapped box, definitely
3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? - 72.
4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you? - hmmm, good question. considering I still need to buy some gifts and all the food for dinner on Christmas day, I'd say I'm about 52% done...
5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? - no, we don't have one... I've thought about it but my kids are so stinkin' bad I doubt an elf would make much difference!!!
now... ready for a laugh?!?!?!
we went to see Santa Thursday night. the kids were SO excited and had been talking about it for weeks. I thought, for sure, they'd be all smiles and giggles...
16 hours ago