Wow.. it's SO hard to believe my sweet little peanut butter is almost one year old! Where have the past 11 months gone?? It seems like just yesterday I was worrying every single second about labor and about how our family would manage with a third child. Gage David is one amazing little fella - he has brought such joy into our family and now I see why the Lord blessed us with surprise #3!
- No idea what you weigh or how long you are - I'll work on that! (safe to say you're a little peanut compared to your brother and sister when they were 11 months old)
- Still no teeth - strange but no big deal I guess!
- You're crawling all over the place and are super fast!
- You're also becoming a pro at pulling yourself up and scooting along furniture
- You eat EVERYTHING! You've completely boycotted baby food and will only eat what everyone else is eating. I guess I can't blame you!
- You refuse to drink water - only when it's mixed with a little juice.
- You still hate the bathtub. scream the entire time.
- You'll be moving rooms very soon - heading down the hall to your big brother's room - he is very excited to have a roommate!
- You LOVE Gavin and Gabby - they can always make you laugh and smile even when you're super grumpy!
- You say KITTY! It's the cutest thing ever - and yes, I know, can an 11 month old really talk... YES - he really does say kitty - I have witnesses =)
(I promise to add his 11 month old photos soon! Hard to believe we only have one more month of our fancy sticker photo sessions.)