Friday, April 13, 2012

- 5 Question Friday -

- Mama M’s Five Question Friday -

1. Who mows your grass? – Steven.  Hate to admit this, but I’ve never mowed the grass.  I’ve used a lawn mower for a total of about 30 seconds my entire life.  Growing up with a dad and two older brothers and now a husband who is pretty picky about the lawn, I’ve never mowed any lawn.

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)? nope – sure would like one though… I’d love a color one and a black and white one… maybe someday

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) – the bible.  Truthfully, I’m not a big reader – but my bible is my go to book when I need inspiration, advice, encouragement, wisdom, grace, mercy… pretty much anything!

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? – nope.

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? – grilled cheese and soup!

No comments: