Monday, February 28, 2011

truths. [thanks Leighi!]

My good friend Leighi (Ashleigh) started something on her blog the other day that was appealing to me – 30 truths in 30 days.  I am going to do something similar; although it may take me more time or less time.  She has done three truths so far and they were super fun to read so I figured I would give it a shot.  Some truths will be ‘deeper’ than others – some may be surprising – some may be lame – but they will all be truths and will be fun to read in a couple of years!

Truth #1 – I am terrified of driving or riding behind vehicles with ladders on them.  I had a cousin killed by a ladder when I was in 5th grade; if I remember correctly the ladder was not secured properly and went through his windshield.  It makes me sad to think about because my cousin was young, certainly too young to have something so tragic to happen to him.  He was a very talented, intelligent and athletic fella who is now watching over his entire family from heaven; especially his baby sisters.

No comments: