Friday, February 25, 2011

5 ? Friday!

Mama M's 5 Question Friday!

1. Can you drive a stick shift?  yep.  my first car (1984 Toyota Corolla), second car (1990 Ford Mustang) and third car (2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse – big step up!) were all stick shift.. although truth be told, I haven’t actually driven stick since 2006 when I had to trade in my hot sports car for a ‘mom mobile’ =)

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?  first I’d probably say tuna – I’ve never actually tried it but it smells so so so bad that I really don’t think I could ever try it.  second I guess I’d say mushrooms – again, honestly I’ve never tried them but they just look so freakin’ nasty!

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? yes, I do buy them.. I feel it’s my duty to buy them; afterall, I was a girl scout and my mom was our cookie mom one year =)  and you know those thin mints rock!!

4. How do you pamper yourself?  the extent of my pampering right now is going to physical therapy for my ankle!  I’ve only had a handful of manicures, never been to a spa or had a massage and I’ve also never had a pedicure.  Safe to say that kind of pampering doesn’t happen!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?  the only nickname I really have is WeezieBug, which my mom calls me.  My middle name is Louise and I’m certain it came from that.  I love it – I actually got a personalized license plate that reads WEZEBUG.  I call Gabby WeezieBug all the time =)  (and so does Steven!) Some other people call me Ky, which I like too!  Just whatever you do, please don’t call me Kelly – a not so fun story behind that – nothing against the name itself, very nice name.. just not my name ;o)

I hope everyone has a super fun weekend.  We are signing Gavin up for soccer tomorrow and he couldn’t be more excited!!

Love & Blessings =)

No comments: