Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wee bit wednesdays.

wee bit wednesdays.

i’m enjoying this new blog i came across – and since there’s been so much going on around here that I’m not even sure where to start I’m just going to do this fun post for tonight!

{one} what time do you normally wake up?

these days it’s not up to me.. but it’s safe to say we are usually all up and getting ready for the day between 6:30 and 7 a.m.

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?

I haven’t sang karaoke since I was in college – back then it was either a Billy Joel song or Livin’ On a Prayer!

{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

oh man.. my first thought was red, so I guess I’ll stick with that!

{four} what color best matches your personality?

I am going to say brown – some may say that’s boring – I guess in my eyes it’s a safe, natural color which describes me fairly well – I’m not too crazy, I’m pretty ‘down to earth’ and just a normal gal

{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?

anything!  I can cook baked mac-n-cheese and baked ziti – the rest comes out of a box or from a recipe that I usually screw up anyway.

{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?

two. my car key and our house key.

{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?

nope.  mean, I know!

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?

no no no.  I HATE when my food touches or gets mixed together.  I am a BIG fan of sectioned plates =)

{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?

I think I’d have to flip a coin – I can’t decide if I’d say someone to clean my house or someone to grocery shop and cook our meals – I’m bad at both!

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?

I will take the window please.

No comments: