Wednesday, October 7, 2009

30 week DR visit recap!

Urine: no trace of protein & no trace of glucose
Blood pressure: 107/63
Weight: up another 1.5 pounds
Heartbeat: 160 beats per minute :o)
Questions: she explained that my cramping/painful braxton hicks are normal (then gave me a big word as to why they are normal that I don't remember!) but I should not be having more than 5 in an hour - if I do I need to call the doctor right away.
Next appointment: Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 7:40 a.m.
Test results: like I shared before I do NOT have gestational diabetes - my glucose level was actually at 67 and their cutoff is 140 so I was way under, which makes me happy!!
Midwife: the midwife I saw today, Jana, was VERY helpful and very nice - I really felt like she was genuinely interested in my concerns and really took the time to meet with us!
I posted a video of Gabrielle's heartbeat today at the doctor - you may need to turn your volume up - it's hard to hear - but is beating away at 160 bpm!!!



No comments: